|Name||Fareast Service Company|
|Address||3-7-26 Isa, Ginowan City, Okinawa, Japan 901-2221|
|President||David Pogue / Thomas Pogue / James Pogue|
|Businesses||Internet Sales ／ Food Imports・Sales ／ Import Logistics ／
WD-40 Okinawa Exclusive Distributor ／ PITSTOP Used Cars Sales・Repair・CHUBB Insurance ／ Environmental Training Courses・Asbestos Removal Equipment Sales ／ Real Estate・Housing Rental
- 1958: Fareast Service Company (FESCO) established in Okinawa, Japan.
- 1972: FESCO establishes its PIT STOP Automotive Division-Car Repair Section.
- 1973: FESCO becomes the WD-40 Far East Licensee.
Currently, FESCO represents WD-40 Company as the WD-40 Sole Marketing Distributor for Okinawa, Japan.
- 1987: FESCO contracts with America Futuretech, Inc., in Raleigh, NC for USA liaison office services, purchasing, and freight forwarding operations.
- 1992: FESCO opens its PIT STOP Used Car Sales Section.
- 1993: FESCO establishes its Food Division.
- 1994: FESCO establishes its FESCO Environmental Training Division.
- 2006: FESCO establishes its Internet Sales Division on April 6, 2006.
- 2007: FESCO changes from an Unlimited Partnership (Goshi Kaisha) to a Corporation (Kabushiki Kaisha).
- 2012: FESCO establishes its company representative office in Taipei, Taiwan for the expansion of business operations in Asia.
- 2013: FESCO Environmental Group expands by providing a wide range of new environmental services to complement its training courses.